(1) 4 copies of coloured photograph of both bride and the groom
(2) Date of birth proof and address proof of both marrying parties.
(3) Bride and groom should be of competent age. 18 for bride and 21 for groom.
(4) Standing of two witnesses to witness the holy ceremony.
(5) In case where a marrying party is divorced, then, certified copy of divorce certificate issued by the court.
(6) In case where a marrying party is a widow, the death certificate of the dead spouse.
(7) Where a marrying party is a foreign citizen or holding a foreign passport or is having foreign residential address- Certificate of present marital status of the party/No Impediment Certificate/ NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VIS